2021-10-05

[K2] "Seeds and Trees" Theme Activity

The children enjoy learning about "Seeds and Trees". Now we explore and excite with the seeds from different fruits.  They had so much fun to smell, feel and touch the different texture of the fruits. 



They are trying to take out the seeds from the strawberry by using toothpick.
Try your best K2!


Hey! my orange doesn't has the seed! HA HA! How about yours? 


Look! I can take the seeds out from the dragonfruit! 


I worry that my hand gets dirty but it's ok ! 


  I want to count the seeds that I took them out. 


Khine Sensei look! Can you see it on my finger?


Jack fruit's seed is so big ! 

We like all the smell of today's fruits. It was so nice! 




<入園・見学・トライアル随時受付中!>
日本語でお気軽にお問合せください。
200 Turf Club Road #03-12 The Grandstand (S) 287994  [MAP]
Tel: 6466 7011
☆ぜひ「フォロー」「いいね」クリックをお願いします☆

No comments:

Post a Comment