2020-10-17

【TD & N1】Creepy Crawling Painting and Icy insects activities

We've had a wonderful fun time this week playing with different kind of insects, painting and exploring more about insects in different way. 

Some of the photos from our "Creepy Crawly Painting"!

We love painting! 

Wow! so many insects!!
Can I take more?

She said "They are talking each other".
Good Imagination! 

What do you have?
Can I see?

Look! Is it a grasshopper?

Look! I can do it by myself. 

I like insect printing.

Busy doing our artwork. 


Having so much fun when we played with "Icy Insects"

What's this?
It's an ant! 

Oh so cold! 

Can I pour the water on the ice?

Some more water please!

Oh finally the insect comes out from ice.

Look at mine!

I put it in the cup.

Pour more water on the ice.

Say Cheese!

Yeah!! Finally I got it! 


<入園・見学・トライアル随時受付中!>
日本語でお気軽にお問合せください。
200 Turf Club Road #06-03 The Grandstand (S) 287994  [MAP]
Tel: 6466 7011
Email: info@kizrookinder.com
KiZroo Web  |  Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment