2020-10-05

【N2】Nature Walk

As our theme was about Nature, we went for nature walk and scavenger leaf hunt. Children loved to go around the field, explore themselves and talk about the things they saw. 
"Children we are going collect leaves".

"Children look! I have big leaf."
 "Wow we too want to search for big leaf."

" Hey what's this?"
"Can you show me your leaf?"
 "I will go and collect more leaves!"

"Look at our leaves!!"

"I got brown leaf! 
"Me too!!"
"I want to see!" 

"Yeah, I got two leaves so nice."

"Look Anitha Sensei ! I have small leaf."
"Wow!! so nice"

"Can I get one leaf please?"
"Yes, you can!" 

"Can I put inside the plastic bag?"
                                                 
"Wow what's this?"
"oh! It's a snail."

"Children, do not touch the snail, just look....."

”OK, Teacher!"

"Is it moving?"
”I too want to see, is it moving?”


<入園・見学・トライアル随時受付中!>
日本語でお気軽にお問合せください。
200 Turf Club Road #06-03 The Grandstand (S) 287994  [MAP]
Tel: 6466 7011
Email: info@kizrookinder.com
KiZroo Web  |  Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment