2020-10-28

【Mixed Fruit Jelly】 Dinosaurs Explorers

Jelly friends became young paleontologist, digging up sands to look for dinosaurs eggs, bones and the dinosaurs toys. They were so proud of their discoveries when they crack open the eggs to see the cute baby dinosaurs.


V for victory! We are going on a dinosaurs hunt.

Lets start by digging into the sand to see what we can find.

"Look! I found an egg." 
"Me too"

Hooray! I found a colourful egg

Lets continue to dig and see if we leave anything behind.

Oh I see...we have to find 5 pieces of items.

Let me show you how to break open the egg.

You need a special tool called chisel to chip the shell. 

"This should be the way to hold the chisel."
"The egg is so hard I need to crack it open"

Taking our own sweet time and examining the chip off shell layers by layers

Yeah! I saw my dinosaur baby.

I have to get if off the shell

Poor baby i will clean you up.

Look at our baby dinosaurs!
Aren't they cute?

Look the colourful egg cracked by itself when soaked in water. 
It is so amazing!

Oh...you are so tiny!


<入園・見学・トライアル随時受付中!>
日本語でお気軽にお問合せください。
200 Turf Club Road #06-03 The Grandstand (S) 287994  [MAP]
Tel: 6466 7011
Email: info@kizrookinder.com
KiZroo Web  |  Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment