2020-10-29

【Mixed Fruit K1】Frozen Dinosaurs

K1 friends are learning about Dinosaurs these two weeks. Let's have fun exploring about Dinosaurs! 
First, we put pictures of Dinosaurs and water into the balloons and freeze them. Now we are going to melt the ice by playing with it! The teacher will cut the balloon and we will melt the ice and bring home the Dinosaur pictures! It will be fun! We can't wait! Frozen Dinosaurs! Here we come!

Sensei, please help me cut the balloons.
My ears are so... cold! 
We are ready to take out the ice! 
Can you guess which Dinosaur picture I will  get?

 I took out the ice!
So...... cold!

Yeah! We took out the ice!
The balloons are empty now!

We took out the pictures!
Look! I have got what I want!

The ice has melted.
We can play with the toy Dinosaurs now! 
The Dinosaurs are taking a bathe! Ha, ha, ha.

The children had a great time playing with the toy Dinosaurs. 
Shower! Shower! Shower the Dinosaurs!


<入園・見学・トライアル随時受付中!>
日本語でお気軽にお問合せください。
200 Turf Club Road #06-03 The Grandstand (S) 287994  [MAP]
Tel: 6466 7011
Email: info@kizrookinder.com
KiZroo Web  |  Facebook |  Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment