2020-10-02

Mid Autumn Festival

We celebrated the Mid Autumn Festival on Thursday, 1st October 2020. Teachers came up with crative ideas to share with children about this celebration.

N1 friends were listening with interest when teacher was introducing them the Mid Autumn game

"This little piggy looks so cute"

"My new hairdo, what do you think?"

"It looks so funny on my head, somebody help take it down please!"

"Teacher said putting this on will bring me luck, so I had better hold on to it tightly."

"The mooncake is so yummy, sorry i do not want to share"

"The pomelo also taste yummy, so sweet"

N2 friends were so intrigue with the story.

"Melon...melon...." 
"ooopsss..sorry friends this is a pomelo"

"Look at the flesh of the pomelo, do you want to have a bite"

"We shall do a simple song and dance before eating"

Mixed Fruit classes were watching with enjoyment the story of Chang E flying to the Moon

"Hou Yi please spare the last sun, otherwise there will be no day light"

"Look over there the Goddess Chang E with the rabbit watching down on us"

"I've got the rabbit from Chang E" 
"Believe it or not this pomelo skin put on the head will bring me days of good luck!"

"Can I have one more piece please"

"Hmmm....this mooncake is so sweet like me"

"What? No more for me!"

"Yeah! We've go the last 2 pieces"


<入園・見学・トライアル随時受付中!>
日本語でお気軽にお問合せください。
200 Turf Club Road #06-03 The Grandstand (S) 287994  [MAP]
Tel: 6466 7011

No comments:

Post a Comment