2020-01-31

【N1&TB】Activities in January

N1 & TB Counting Down to Chinese New Year Preparation

 "Me"..."Me"... volunteering to be the tail!

 Hey boys...when will it be the girls turn?

 Small drum?
So is this the dong...dong...chiang...chiang... instrument!

 What's the next step after the vase?
Waiting for further instructions.....

Where is mummy finger (pointer)?
Where is mummy finger (pointer)?

 What??? Where??? Which????
mummy finger!

 Here I am! Here I am! 

 Finger painting the stems...cool!

 It is fun..we can wash our finger when we are done!

 So exciting, so this is how we painted pussy willow.

 Look..I am using my other fingers!

 Teacher said "mummy finger"so only "mummy finger

 Full concentration and patience!

Phew! I finished my art piece...


<入園・見学・トライアル随時受付中!>
日本語でお気軽にお問合せください。
200 Turf Club Road #06-03 The Grandstand (S) 287994  [MAP]
Tel: 6466 7011

No comments:

Post a Comment