2022-04-07

[TD] Lunch times in Toddler class

Toddler friends are always happy during meal times. They enjoyed trying different varieties of food. 


Fisherman Pie

"Some more soup, please."


Yaki Udon


"Look, I can scoop the udon and eat it myself!" 
- "Well done, my friends."

"It tasted good; I am so hungry."

Mmmm... Yummy Yaki Udon in my tummy!

Good to see all the children enjoy eating every day

I like the soup! I can finish all!

Fried Macaroni


Macaroni, macaroni, yum, yum!

All the macaroni swimming in my tummy! Hee, hee.

Thank you for all this food, Itadakimasu 🙏



<入園・見学・トライアル随時受付中!>
日本語でお気軽にお問合せください。
200 Turf Club Road #03-12 The Grandstand (S) 287994  [MAP]
Tel: 6466 7011
Email: info@kizrookinder.com
KiZroo Web  |  Facebook |  Instagram
☆ぜひ「フォロー」「いいね」クリックをお願いします☆

No comments:

Post a Comment