2022-04-10

[TD] Colours Are Everywhere!

The toddlers are a group of energetic and lively children. They enjoy doing different types of activities.  


Musical Balls

The coloured balls were scattered around the class, children started walking around the classroom when the music was on. The moment the music stops, the teacher will shout out a "colour" - children will have to pick up the balls that match the colour that the teacher has named.

Red! who can find the red balls?

Green ball, green ball, where are you?




Kid's Parachute Game

The parachute went up, and the children went under. They are having so much fun going in and out of the parachute. You can hear the laughter at all times. 

The parachute is coming down! Let's run!

I like to get caught by the parachute; it is so funny.
Ha, ha, ha! I am having fun.

Coloured balls are everywhere. I like blue and what colour do you want?

I like blue too, and my friend likes pink and green. 

Art and Craft Activity

 Some children do not like the feeling of touching the Paints, so for this activity, I have poured the different colours into a ziplock bag with a drawing paper inserted inside. Each child had a bag with their names on it. After sealing the zip lock bag, the children had fun squeezing, drawing and tapping on the paint.  

It was fun, and my hands were not dirty! I like it.

"Look, sensei! I made a colourful island!"

I can push the paint here and there and draw on it.
We can also see how the colour changes when two or more colours meet together. Magic!

Good idea! Not only using my fingers, but we can also use the cars to move around on the paint too you can even see the lines made by the tyres. 

I am spreading the colours around.
"I want to make a colourful swimming pool!"


<入園・見学・トライアル随時受付中!>
日本語でお気軽にお問合せください。
200 Turf Club Road #03-12 The Grandstand (S) 287994  [MAP]
Tel: 6466 7011
Email: info@kizrookinder.com
KiZroo Web  |  Facebook |  Instagram
☆ぜひ「フォロー」「いいね」クリックをお願いします☆

No comments:

Post a Comment