2022-04-13

First day of School (2022)

 We are happy to have the children back in school after the holiday. On the first day, all the children are so excited as they are being promoted to a higher level. 

Here are some photos to share with you of what we have done on the first day.

Mixed Fruits class (K1 & K2) having their morning circle.

Wash our hands and get ready for the morning snack

Yummy banana

The banana tastes good.
 
Let us do some stretching and dance to the rhythm of the music

It was our first day of school, and my teachers asked me what I would like to do?
"I want to play in the exercise room!"

Some of our friends are playing games, wow they can run very fast to pick up the "egg" with different colours. I wonder what is hiding inside the egg?


We also get to tour around the school and visit the different classrooms.

Finally, my favourite time - Lunchtime.



I am enjoying my food and what is the lunch for tomorrow?

Oh, it is time to go home. I will sleep early tonight, and when I wake up tomorrow morning, yay! I can come to school again.



<入園・見学・トライアル随時受付中!>
日本語でお気軽にお問合せください。
200 Turf Club Road #03-12 The Grandstand (S) 287994  [MAP]
Tel: 6466 7011
Email: info@kizrookinder.com
KiZroo Web  |  Facebook |  Instagram
☆ぜひ「フォロー」「いいね」クリックをお願いします☆

No comments:

Post a Comment