2019-08-28

Summer Programme - Water Balloon Play


Let’s have some fun! Go!!!!!!!

Let’s start with a dance!
“Monkey Banana!
♪Baby monkey banana-na nas…♪

Finally, we can start! Let’s take some balloons!

“Hee, hee, I have two balloons. I will throw at you! Ha, ha, ha.”
“This balloon is so squeezy.” 
Squeezzzzzzzzzzz. 

"I have two balloons, watch me throw!"
"Ha, ha I got you!"

”Oh no! Help!”
“ Attack!”

Get ready, throw through the hula-hoop! Go! 

“FIVE balloons please!”

Who will be our next target? Hee, hee. 

We are coming! Charge! 

Oh, no more balloons. Let’s splash some water! Splash, splash, Ye!


<入園・見学・トライアル随時受付中!>
日本語でお気軽にお問合せください。
200 Turf Club Road #06-03 The Grandstand (S) 287994  [MAP]
Tel: 6466 7011
Email: info@kizrookinder.com
KiZroo Web  |  Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment