2022-11-14

[TD&N1] Anyone and Everyone are Welcome to KiZroo!


Hello Hello! 
One fine day while I was hiding from the strong sunlight I was found by a group of lovely kids~ At the beginning I was very shy towards them as many many fingers were pointing towards me trying to touch me.. 

 However, after hearing them saying to bring me to somewhere nice and cool I decided to follow them back.


Shh! Look! 
We found a Praying Mantis!
Friends shall we ask sensei to bring it back to KiZroo since it's so hot out here.  

Wow! Look at the big eyes and long legs~ 
Praying Mantis are you drinking water just like us?

Well~ It was time to say goodbye! 
Byebye Praying Mantis we are going home now, I hope you have a plesant stay in KiZroo!
Thank you for coming to play with us.  
See you soon! 





<入園・見学・トライアル随時受付中!>
日本語でお気軽にお問合せください。
200 Turf Club Road #03-12 The Grandstand (S) 287994  [MAP]
Tel: 6466 7011
Email: info@kizrookinder.com
KiZroo Web  |  Facebook |  Instagram
☆ぜひ「フォロー」「いいね」クリックをお願いします☆

No comments:

Post a Comment