2022-09-28

[N2] Making Onigiri

One by one...one hand hold the railing and up we go

We are going shopping for our onigiri ingredients

Let's look around for rice

The packet of rice is heavy a few hands will do

Jo sensei is demonstrating how many cups we need and how to wash the rice

Friends queue up to take a bowl

First we need to wash the rice with water

Use your hands to wash the rice

Now its time to put the clean rice into the rice cooker

I can't wait....can we start


I am hungry let me take a bite

So fun to mix rice, furikake and corn and knead

Wrap with seaweed yummy

Look at my hands

My second serving

Finger licking good..can i have some more please!




<入園・見学・トライアル随時受付中!>
日本語でお気軽にお問合せください。
200 Turf Club Road #03-12 The Grandstand (S) 287994  [MAP]
Tel: 6466 7011
Email: info@kizrookinder.com
KiZroo Web  |  Facebook |  Instagram
☆ぜひ「フォロー」「いいね」クリックをお願いします☆

No comments:

Post a Comment