2021-06-21

[N2] Juicy Cafe


N2 friends turned their classroom to a juicy cafe selling different types of juice. their specialty is the Lemonade so before their cafe grand opening they had been busy preparing their menu. 


Lemonade should be yellow so we have to colour the glass background in yellow paint!

Nest we have to prepare the lemon, now I know how easy to make cut lemons

Yeah! we are nearly finished with the glass of iced lemonade.

Now we have to set up our juice counter. 
It's self service everyone "welcome"

How come no customer to patronize.
Come please!

Let me take a peek if your fruit are fresh.
I had already bought a glass of carrot juice.

Oh no...business is poor I need to think of a way to earn more!

Good idea setting up a snack counter perhaps able to attract more customers

Cheers...tomato juice is full of vitamins!

Can I have your order please?

I would like to order vegetables pizza please!

Yeah! end of the day, time to clean up, clean up, its time to go home now



<入園・見学・トライアル随時受付中!>
日本語でお気軽にお問合せください。
200 Turf Club Road #03-12 The Grandstand (S) 287994  [MAP]
Tel: 6466 7011

No comments:

Post a Comment