2021-05-17

[TD&N1] Adventure in KiZroo

Mummies and Daddies! 
It is already the month of May and we are adapting well in Kizroo and enjoying ourselves! 
We arrive to school with a smiley face, greeting "Good Morning" to my friends and teachers. 
Come along with me, I am going to share with you the adventures we had been having in school.


Play Time

We are the little Musicians! 
We perform for our friends and teachers!

Choo-choo! The train is coming~
Everyone onboard my train to venture the outdoor!

1,2,3.. 
One step, two steps we take turns to climb up the stairs. 

Friends let's hide underneath the slide pretending it's our hiding place.

We are the KiZroo basketball players! 
Hooray, we shoot and SCORE!

Look at me mummy! 
We are so strong, we climb up and down from the "wooden gym set". 
Hehehe, friends let me take a rest before we continue!

We are all exhausted by all the running and walking! 
Drink our water,,,cheer...cheer....cheer....

Wow! There are so many live fishes and crabs here! 



Activities 

Wee-hee! English In Bloom lesson, Iain sensei said let's jump up high!

Eurhythmics Lesson! Lets hide under the scarf .
 Peek-a-boo you found me! 

Game time! Run friends, the rabbit is coming for us!

Music and movement time!
Stand up friends, let's stretch and dance to the rhythm! 



Eating Time 



Picnic! We love picnic! Today's menu is Pizza. 
Thank you for this food, Itadakimasu!

We also sit on the chair nicely and enjoying our morning snacks.
We love eating. 

Mummy and Daddy did you enjoy my adventures?
I am so excited to be in school, I get to enjoy so much fun with my teachers and friends. 



<入園・見学・トライアル随時受付中!>
日本語でお気軽にお問合せください。
200 Turf Club Road #03-12 The Grandstand (S) 287994  [MAP]
Tel: 6466 7011
Email: info@kizrookinder.com
KiZroo Web  |  Facebook |  Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment