2020-02-28

【N1&TD】Fun with Ice


Look here my ice cube is melting!

How do you like the feeling? Slippery

Oooohhh...my cheeks are freezing....

"Cold...freezing....slippery I am unable to grasp" 
"I have finally able to hold my ice"

"Let me help to stir the red paint." 
"I want to help pour the blue colour paint please!"

"Ooopps...sorry the yellow colour over flow"

"Don't waste still some more to be poured out"

Colourful ice pops ready to be frozen

Hi friends! Please come here~!! 

Look...the ice pops we had been waiting for to "eat"

Hee.hee..hee...it dropped into my apron pocket

Blue colour ice pops painting

This is so fun, the ice is melting

We will paint our school wall with rainbow colours

The ice pops is getting smaller...

"What are you doing?"
"This ice pop looks yummy, I want to try it."

Look...red hands

Mine is blue

I want to leave my handprint too!

"Yeah...I am done"
"Do you want my ice pop"



<入園・見学・トライアル随時受付中!>
日本語でお気軽にお問合せください。
200 Turf Club Road #06-03 The Grandstand (S) 287994  [MAP]
Tel: 6466 7011

No comments:

Post a Comment