2021-08-12

[N2] Farmers Part 3 - Farm Animals - Cow "Milking"

N2 friends creating their image of cow!

Finally everyone made their cute moo....moo...friend!

Then we proceed to the milking parlor.

N2 friends have to find the cow that they have to "milk"

Look at the udder full of creamy "milk"

I squeeze...I squeeze.. I squeeze....

Use more strength to squeeze please!

Not only working hard but everyone is having a great time!

I am almost done!

Wait for me please I am not finishes yet!

Let us gather around with our milk.


We need to pour the milk into the milk bottles.

We have to be careful and don't let a single drip

This is the time we have been waiting for tasting our labour products.
 Hmmmm..."fresh milk" smells yummy...

Cups up every one CHEERS!!!

Can we have some more please?

Yummy...yummy....


<入園・見学・トライアル随時受付中!>
日本語でお気軽にお問合せください。
200 Turf Club Road #03-12 The Grandstand (S) 287994  [MAP]
Tel: 6466 7011
☆ぜひ「フォロー」「いいね」クリックをお願いします☆

No comments:

Post a Comment