2020-12-01

[N2] Rainbow Rain Clouds

 It's a great way to have fun by learning through play. During the science experiment children learned how rain is formed! the children also get to hone their fine motor skills by using a dropper, pouring water and pressing the shaving cream.

 "I will pour water inside my container.
 Thank you friends for holding container."

 "Sensei can you help me please."
"We will wait for our turn."

"Can you help me?"

 "Wow we can press the saving cream."
"It look like a cloud."

"Look hold this way and press at the top."

"Wow we so nice...."

”Look I can add colour using dropper."

”Sensei can I take orange colour?"

”Wow so colourful."

 "Can I take red colour?"
"Wow looks like ice-cream!"

"I like to use dropper. It's so fun squeeze colours and pour on the clouds."
"So smooth!!"

"Wow I can see colourful raindrops!!"

 "Sensei, look! its so colourful!!"


<入園・見学・トライアル随時受付中!>
日本語でお気軽にお問合せください。
200 Turf Club Road #06-03 The Grandstand (S) 287994  [MAP]
Tel: 6466 7011

No comments:

Post a Comment