2020-12-24

[N2] Bear hunt

Last Thursday N2 children went for a bear hunt. Initially children were little scared and surprised to hear that we all are going on a bear hunt. But later we told them its a role play. All were excited to go!

 Children were very curious to listen what we are going to do.

"Where is the bear" 

I will see from my binoculars

 Sensei "I cannot see".

 Children pretend to walk in a grass.


 Pretend to cross the river.
"Look I can swim".

Pretend to walk in the mud.

 "Is bear inside the tunnel"
"I can see a bear"

 "Everybody run".

"Everybody hide".

Later we had snacks, all of them enjoyed. 
Had lots of fun.


<入園・見学・トライアル随時受付中!>
日本語でお気軽にお問合せください。
200 Turf Club Road #06-03 The Grandstand (S) 287994  [MAP]
Tel: 6466 7011
Email: info@kizrookinder.com
KiZroo Web  |  Facebook |  Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment