2020-03-23

【N2】We Love Cupcakes!

Hmm....I smell something nice!
It's cupcake!
Come and join us in making cupcakes!

Cupcake!!!

Which one would you like?

"I want this butter!"

"How much?" 
"I know, I can count with my fingers."

"Sensei, it's heavy!"
"You are doing a good job!"

First we put flour, sugar, milk and egg, then squeeze......

"Oh! It's easy! We can do it!"

Squeeze....... We are done!

"I can make patterns with the mixture! It's fun!"

"Are they cooked?"
"Not Yet."
"Really?"

"Wow! It's ready! Smell Nice! Can I eat now?"

"Look at my beautiful cupcake, it's yummy!" 

"Wow! Can you share with sensei?"



<入園・見学・トライアル随時受付中!>
日本語でお気軽にお問合せください。
200 Turf Club Road #06-03 The Grandstand (S) 287994  [MAP]
Tel: 6466 7011
Email: info@kizrookinder.com
KiZroo Web  |  Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment