2022-06-20

[N2] Father's Day Craft

 The children learnt that fathers play an important part in their lives, even though spending limited time with them - father left early for work and comes home late because fathers want the best for their children and family.  Father's Day is just round the corner, to show their appreciation to their fathers N2 friends had been making full use of the week to make their father's day present

In order to make designs for their father's shirt, the N2 friends went looking for something glassy and small size, round shape and it looks fragile if dropped on the floor!

"Yeah...I found a marble"
"Please....can i have it?"

"I am scooping up one marble"
"I will wait for my turn"

"Concentration is required so I will not let the marble "jump out"
"So fun, turning it around and watching the marble rolling here and there"

"I am almost done, 3 primary colours - red and blue and yellow"

"We learn how to make a neck tie for our fathers"

Choosing buttons "Hmmmm....what colour do I like?"
"Oooopsss...should be the colour my father likes and not the colour I like!"

"I am going to paste the buttons at the tip of the collar"

Not forgetting to paste the Happy Father's Day wordings

Next we went for "word" hunting" 

"Yes, NO 1 DAD!"

We Love You DAD

Thank you for EVERYTHING



<入園・見学・トライアル随時受付中!>
日本語でお気軽にお問合せください。
200 Turf Club Road #03-12 The Grandstand (S) 287994  [MAP]
Tel: 6466 7011
Email: info@kizrookinder.com
KiZroo Web  |  Facebook |  Instagram
☆ぜひ「フォロー」「いいね」クリックをお願いします☆

No comments:

Post a Comment